So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away.It's a scam.
Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the photo or description they use to display their items. I was skeptical from the beginning to order from this site and I was right to be. I tried only limiting my ordering to items that had previous reviews on them.Two out of four bikinis were decent, but cheaply made.
The third didn't even fit, and I wouldn't know anything about the fourth bikini because they FORGOT to put it in my package. One of the dresses is waaaay off the photo and description. They didn't even try to make it look the same. Not the same material, color or design.
I'm probably just donating most of these items, or just throwing it all away. There's no point in trying to return the items either, because one, they're going to take forever to respond to my "ticket". Two, they only give you a partial payment of what you paid, and they also make you pay for shipping and handling. That's the thing, if you're going to order from here, you might as well put your money in the garbage.
Poor quality is expected. You get what you pay for from this site and I'm so disappointed, in myself really. I will never ever order from this site again, and I highly suggest to EVERYONE to not order anything. It's not worth your time or money, trust me.
It's not SO terrible, but honestly, if I'm ordering something online, I think everyone expects it to actually look like the example photo.Everything was just an imitation and a poor one at that.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality, problem with order, not as described.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "All i want is a return address to send back the 2 shirts i ordered, I get no response they don't want to take back 1 shirt has no button..."
- "Ordered a beautiful dress, white strapless with watercolor print, what I received was horrible, cheapest cotton fabric ever, the stitching was horrible, the bust was a total mess, the pads..."
- "I selected an item from a rack marked 40% or more off original price. The original price on the item was $39.99. The sale price was marked $29.97...."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."