Denver, Colorado
1.1K views 3 comments
100% full Not resolved

So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away.It's a scam.

Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the photo or description they use to display their items. I was skeptical from the beginning to order from this site and I was right to be. I tried only limiting my ordering to items that had previous reviews on them.Two out of four bikinis were decent, but cheaply made.

The third didn't even fit, and I wouldn't know anything about the fourth bikini because they FORGOT to put it in my package. One of the dresses is waaaay off the photo and description. They didn't even try to make it look the same. Not the same material, color or design.

I'm probably just donating most of these items, or just throwing it all away. There's no point in trying to return the items either, because one, they're going to take forever to respond to my "ticket". Two, they only give you a partial payment of what you paid, and they also make you pay for shipping and handling. That's the thing, if you're going to order from here, you might as well put your money in the garbage.

Poor quality is expected. You get what you pay for from this site and I'm so disappointed, in myself really. I will never ever order from this site again, and I highly suggest to EVERYONE to not order anything. It's not worth your time or money, trust me.

It's not SO terrible, but honestly, if I'm ordering something online, I think everyone expects it to actually look like the example photo.Everything was just an imitation and a poor one at that.

Review about: Dress.

1.4
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality, problem with order, not as described. / $122
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1211437

Dear Customer,

Thank you, we always welcome feedback from our valued customers.

We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.

Please rest assured that we are eager to help you with solution.

Can you provide us your order number?

Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We will check for you and arrange solution based on the issue.

Thank you very much for yout support.Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Just wanted to say you are very pretty, you pulled those off amazingly I must say though even though they do not look the same

to Anonymous Saugus, Massachusetts, United States #1234210

How do you know what she looks like? You cannot see her face.