1.2

This company is a complete fraud.When sent the originally shipment I reached out to customer service and explained that two of the shirts were damaged and the other two were the wrong size and asked how I could return them for a refund.

Their response was that I send them images of the product before they would provide me with the details on how to return it. After I sent them photos they explained that it would cost me a lot of money to return the items and would rather I try and sell the items in the states in order to get my money back. I of course wrote back *** because well lets be frank "who does this". Anyway, their response to that was that I reorder the wrong size items and try another size and they would give me a 30% coupon off the items and as far as the damaged product goes I could keep it and they'd give me an additional 30% off coupon for the next time I shopped there.

Ohhh, how very sweet of them "insert sarcasm". To say the least it looks as though I am not going to be seeing a refund of any type and lost out on $80 hard earned dollars for a bogus website and company.

I'd like to see this organization shut down.They appear to be a fraud and thieves.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals. The most disappointing about twinkledeals website from Twinkledeals was quality or sizing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
#1220610

Dear customer,

We are NOT a ***.We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order.

Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. Twinkledeals offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link?

http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Thank you for your cooperation.Best regard, Twinkledeals.com

Reseda, California, United States #937899

Going through the same situation!Got same exact response!

One of my tops has black marks on it and both tops are too small. Been going back and forth for days with them, sending them pictures. They said if I agree to 30% refund after paying my (very expensive shipping),( their words ) they would give me a return address!

Paypal is working on it now, they told me not to respond back.They said I should not be held hostage to return an item.