i want to delete my account that i opened today, i dont want to b on this site it is awful and u cant even get a customer service rep to help u right away... i have been on here for 4 hours trying to purchase a jacket and it kept giving me a big red X when i would try to pay, theres no problem with my debit card or bank so its this *** sight, i cancelled the order and have been trying to figure out how to delete my account and the site doesnt even give me the option, its bull *** i think its a fraud and i want my information deleted from this site immediately

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of twinkledeals account from Twinkledeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to "delete my account from the company and website".

The most disappointing in user's experience was wanted debit info over and over but said waiting on payment. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1218400

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer.

Please make sure the network strength when you pay for the order.

Please provide us your order number so that we could check for you.

You could also contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with details. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Ya it gave me the big red x to but I called my card 10mins later cause I thought maybe is was my tablet the money was tooken off my card. Ya and I have yet to get any information on the jacket I order!! I wish they wouldn't took my money..