Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

If you haven't ordered from this website yet, I will do you the favor and warn you before you make a big mistake!! This is by far the worst website to order from.. very very cheap quality, the pictures are VERY deceiving and misleading. I order 2 jackets, one arrived with horrible smell and the other one literally ripped on the back the first day I wore it!

I even wrote reviews on their website of how I felt about the items and they didn't even publish them.. go figure! They don't want you to know the real truth about their company and lack of quality.

I WILL MAKE SURE I GET THE TRUTH OUT ANY WAY POSSIBLE. DO NOT ORDER FROM TWINKLEDEALS!!! CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality, poor customer service, defective items!!" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals. The most disappointing about jacket from Twinkledeals was clothing not as pictured, actual product and taxes Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1215455

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.

Customer could contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index

We will reply you in 24 hours.

Or please provide us your order number, we will check this issue and arrange solution for you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service