Campbelltown, New South Wales
2.3

I ordered a handbag and a dress.The package arrived after 2 weeks and it was only the bag and it was not even the color I ordered.

I submitted a complaint. They told me the dress was coming in a separate package still has not arrived it is been 3 weeks now. And they cannot do anything with the bag because it's 'not faulty'. So now I have an ugly yellow bag and no dress.

It is the worst service I came across in a long time, just do not order.Yes it is cheap but it is *** too!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of twinkledeals online order from Twinkledeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Twinkledeals to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was have to pay to send back to china and poor sewing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1218860

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent comment.

The parcel could be delayed by weather, holiday and peak season.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check for you?

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service