Ordered a necklace but never received it.When I tried to do a ticket it wouldn't let me.

I posted a review and it mysteriously disappeared. So since I used PayPal I got them involved. I received 2 comments from the seller that were the same thing over and over about shipping. It clearly states what the shipping times are on their shipping/handling page.

I Will NEVER buy from them again.

It wasn't the cost of the item, it was the principle of the thing.I buy something I expect it to come or at least resolve the issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of doctor who necklace. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned doctor who necklace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1214396

Dear Customer,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

First, I want to start to say sorry for this issue.

Please rest assured that the ticket is stay in customer's account after submitted.

ustomer could contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Or you could provide us your order number so that we could get in touch with you for details. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service