Milan, Tennessee

I am out $50 from this company.I placed two separate orders from them, the first one has supposedly been shipped, but the tracking number is a bogus fake.

The second one is still processing and I have asked for a full return, with no response. I have disputed it with PayPal and pray I get my money back. I have sent the multiple tickets and emails, and I have received nothing.

I put the scam on my FB page in hopes that no one else falls for this pathetic scam.I cannot believe this site hasn't been shut down yet!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i think its a faud company and getting conned. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "it's a scam!" of online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Twinkledeals needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

karry123
#1220032

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Twinkledeals are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.twinkledeals.com/ For your issue, we will check it for you.Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link?

http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.Best regard, Twinkledeals.com