1.6

I ordered 4 shirts from this site, upon arrival two of the shirts were damaged and the other two were the wrong size.One was very small, would probably fit a 11 - 12 year old girl and the other was way too big.

When I reached out to customer service asking where to return the items for a refund they asked that I first send photos of the damaged products and the wrong sized shirts. So I did that and sent it to them. They apologized but said that because return shipping would be expensive for me they asked that I try to resell the items here in the states in order to get my money back. I asked them to please just send me the return address.

They then wrote back asking me to keep the items and just reorder new from them and they would give me a 30% off coupon. At that point I was furious and told them that I felt they were a fraudulent company and would work to having them put out of business.

I haven't received a response yet.So in short I wasted $80 of my hard earned money on *** clothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tinakelly1979 stated that there is a room for improvement of quality or sizing and i think its a faud company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of twinkledeals shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Twinkledeals needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned twinkledeals shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
#1220609

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Twinkledeals offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link? http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.Best regard, Twinkledeals.com