Additional Fees

Poor quality in material cheap cheap cheap The clothes look nothing like the pictures when you order. That's fraud!!

Sizes misfit too small!!! A large is made for a size 6 person. Don't know who could wear these clothes.

Hope I can get a refund I work hard for my money. My fault for not checking reviews.

Will never order from TwinkleDeals again!!!

TwinkleDeals should not be in business a total rip off!!

Hope BBB can close TwinkleDeals down.

I will never order online if it's out of the country.

Will check reviews.

TwinkleDeals is a fraud!!! Learned a lesson keep my money.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Twinkledeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Twinkledeals to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was will never order again. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals twinkledeals online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1218921

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return.

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check for you?

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

First time I ordered from Twinkle deals.It's a women's romper.

It was stuffed like a ball in a 3" by 4" package.

Could maybe fit a teenager.Material is paper thin and oh, it doesn't have a return address shipped from Twinkle because it was shipped from China