I bought a dress for a formal and a couple other casual dresses and they looked nothing at all like they did in the pictures on twinkledeals.com

The materal is thin and i couldn't even zip it. (Which makes no sense because Ive actualy lost weight since we took my measurments for the dress.) they are guilty of false advertising, and we have yet to get a response regaurding our refund.

In my opinion Twinkledeals should be shut down, either that or actualy start providing what they advertise.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dress. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen123

Dear Customer,

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience.

I want to start by offering a personal apology to the customer affected.

We need to confirm this issue so that we could improve for better service and figure out the best service.

Please provide us your order number or contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index

Thank you very much for your understanding.Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service