I saw this site on my FB page , so I clicked on it and started shopping, wow what pretty clothes they have , so I shopped and placed an order and that was 2,1/2 weeks ago still no email, nothing except they took the money outta my account!Now I'm starting to get pissed off!

I have no way to contact them what so ever!! Can anyone help me? If this is how they do business, I will bash you all over social media!!

Why haven't I gotten an confirmation email?I haven't gotten anything and I'm mad about this site!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of twinkledeals account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $49. Twinkledeals needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned twinkledeals account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

Newport Beach, California, United States #1340801

I have been charged for 4th of July shirt but have not received it.

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1219508

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

I want to start by apologizing for what has happened.

The order will be delivered in time with right address provided.

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We are more than willing to help you check this issue. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States #1010678

Hello, I had the same problem.It appears that the merchandise is shipped out of somewhere in China when I checked the packing list that came with my shipment.

None of the blouses fit because the sizes were small even though "large" was indicated on the garment. I was not able to return so I had to take my losses. I no longer shop online and yes, I did wait several weeks for my merchandise as like I said, the shipments came out of china.

I wish I could help with a phone number, but I was unable to return my order.Good luck and I hope you can resolve this.