I paid using Paypal they said if I didn't receive my items then I could get a full refund.I just ordered last week expedited shipping.

I should've looked into this website before ordering online. BTW who is "HASSAN"? According to Paypal Hassan is the one receiving my money...I figure this would be to good to be true. According to the website they shipped 4 out of 5 items.

There is no shipping information and a unknown sender IB.I've clicked so many times on the live chat but it says no one is available.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of twinkledeals website from Twinkledeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1213994

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us.

We're sorry for the issue that you have raised.

Our total delivery time= processing time+shipping time

After we receive your order,we need some time to prepare for the item and we have stated the processing time on the item's page.

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check for you? We look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service