THE CLOTHES ARE VERY POORLY MADE VERY POOR QUALITY THEY ARE SIZED FOR CHILDERN A XXL MANS SHIRT WILL NOT FIT A TEEN MALE

AND CUSTOMER SEVICE IS HORRIBLE. I ORDERED AND PAID FOR EXPITED SHIPPING WAS SUPPOSE TO GET IN 4 DAYS AND IT TOOK 3 WEEKS THEN WHEN I GET THEM I AM VERY VERY UNHAPPY WITH ALL OF THE CLOTHES I HAVE SENT 4 TICKETS TO RETURN THE CLOTHES AND I STLL HAVE NOT GOT A RESPONSE AS TO WHER TO RETURN CLOTHES AND NO RETURN NUMBER THAT THEY SAY YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO GET CREDIT BACK FOR YOU CLOTHES

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Twinkledeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $168 and wants Twinkledeals to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting conned, sizing and poor customer serice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Twinkledeals
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1216723

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

I want to start by apologizing for what has happened.

The parcel could be delayed by weather, holiday and peak season.

We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page,you need to check it before you place the order.

Please provide us your order number, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index, we will check this issue for you and figure out solution for you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service