Den Haag, South Holland

I have ordered 4 pieces of clothes and 3 of them were delivered on time..

But the last piece was not sent by them and they told me that it has been shipped by Belgium Airmails on the 17th of November.The tracking number they gave me is not a correct tracking number from the bpost.be

It is now the 9th of December and still nothing...

I am pissed and asked for a refund...

but no responds from TwinkleDeals....I will not order there anymore...

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of corset from Twinkledeals and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1921 and wants Twinkledeals to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1216207

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent comment.

We're sorry for the issue that you have raised.

Please noted that the shipping time is depend on the shipping method and destination.

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

I totally agree, waiting 8 months for a refund on a pair of boots, gave me a false id number for the paypal refund !!!I ive up chasing it !!

Beware ....these are to be avoided !!