Featured Not resolved

I'm very upset I ordered my sunglasses on the 28th of November and I have not received my sunglasses yet I have contacted you guys twice and never got a response back so I would like to know when my sunglasses will be arriving if I never get them I'm never doing business again with this company I'm attaching a picture of the sunglasses that I ordered so I would like a response back to let me know when I'm going to be receiving them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sunglasses. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sunglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1216126

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

The parcel could be delayed by weather, holiday and peak season.

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We will check this issue for you and figure out solution. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service