5.0

I ordered some shirts but they are to small, I would like to send them back and get a bigger size, the problem is they did not send a returned address so i can return them and get new size.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1216128

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us.

I want to start by apologizing for what has happened.

We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page,you need to check it before you place the order.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check for you? Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

I was advised by somebody else to contact PayPal they will refund your money or they will try to help with any concerns you have dealing with this company so if you want to get your money back and complain about this company go to Paypal and they will look into it for you and actually emailed the company themselves because they have more information than we do