South Croydon, England

I'm being coned by this *** company that won't give me there return address & have sent me 2 small shirts & 1 of them are damage and defective with no buttonhole.

I would just like my money returned to my car and your return address what's the problem

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1205605

Dear sondrabuxtonblake,

Thank you for your recent review.

I want to start by offering a personal apology to the customer affected.

For the return policy, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return.

We did take quality checking before order shipped out.

Please provide us your order number so that we could check this issue and figure out solution for you?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service