1.8
Additional Fees

I placed my order on November 4, 2015.I received it December 1, 2015.

I ordered a shirt from another site and received it 2 days later. Clothing materials are cheap and loose threads hanging everywhere. The hoodie wasn't even stitched at the bottom! Most trouble I've ever had ordering online.

This business is a fraud and consumers need to be aware!DON'T ORDER FROM TWINKLEDEALS

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1216740

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.

Please noted that the shipping time is depend on the shipping method and destination.

Could you please provide us your order number? We will check this issue and figure out solution for you.

Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service