This company not only dod not ship me all of my merchandise but when the bathing suit delivered it was too big and of terrible quality.I requested to exchange the product and was informed that I could not.

Then after stating that i would contact the BBB they offered me a store credot in 1 business day plus an extra store credit.

Then after 5 business days i received a partial store credit; however this company will not accept the store credit.After demanding a refund they are only offering a partial refund

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of twinkledeals refund policy from Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1211973

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer.

We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page, you need to check it before you place the order.

Please rest assured that we support payment with store credit, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/shopping-faq.

Can you provide us your order number?Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We will check the details and figure out better solution for you.Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service