Turnaround Time

Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of purse. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned purse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1226716

Dear Customer,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

We apologize for the item didn't meet your expectation.

Please provide us your order number, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index, we will check this issue for you and figure out solution for you.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #970633

Call your bank nd sendv

Copies of emails.And it will be weeks later but you will get refund i ordered in January 2015 and its.

April still haven't received one item plus they are asking for copy off. my

License or passport. After they took my money call FTC AND.

ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE, AND BBB TO REPORT THEM AS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!!!

License and ofi