1.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Horrible need better service online

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Kingsman34 is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear Kingsman,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We want to start by telling you that we are sorry about the situation.

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We are more than willing to help you check this issue.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service