Capelle Aan Den Ijssel, South Holland
Featured Not resolved

I am so disappointed with the items I does not even look like it!

I am still waiting for some items after 4 weeks.The size and quality are rediculous

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1219486

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent comment.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check for you?

Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

No problem.I heard eating less makes this romper hang better.

I would start with just drinking water and eating lettuce.Thanks for your response.

- Twinkledeals

o thankU this is useful I won't buy anything there never. And U look gorgeus don't read those *** comments

Looks like the Model is wearing a larger size to make it hang differently.

It would help if you lost weight, not our fault you don't look like the model

to Anonymous #1105388

Lose weight...? Ummm I am 1.75 m and my weight is 61kg... But thanks for the feedback though