Featured

Be warned!!!This site is a scam.

You do not get the lovely item pictured. Instead you get a horrible fake rendition.

Luckily I used PayPal to pay and they were able to at least get half my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1214406

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us.

We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.

The product that we shipped out according to the order information that customer provided to us.

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check for you?

Please rest assured that we will improve for better product and service after confirmed. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

i paid through paypal too! how did you get your money back?

Gateshead, Gateshead, United Kingdom #1109260

I wish I had seen this before I bought exactly the same dress & got the same tatty fake as you.Luckily I always use Paypal & they were able to refund me the full amount.

Just wish I knew where to get the dress I was supposed to receive.Its beautiful & I was so disappointed