2.7K views
Featured Resolved
1.2
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 29, 2015

I re contacted the company after they said Id only recover 20% of my loss.I countet offer for an 80% refund letting them keep 20% and the accepted I recieved a refund of $26.

I was pleased that they did work with me to resolve to issue.So although the product was not great the customer service was reasonable.

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2015

Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they would refund me 20% of purchase $6.72 what a rip off do not order from this sight!!! The photo is the dress I got next to the original pic they had on sight nothing alike!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

Where are they located? Cause I cannot find the address for this company anywhere.

How did you reach them?

Lc1290
to Anonymous #1059149

Through email. I believe it was quite some time ago now.