Emerald Beach, New South Wales

Order arrived not complete, eventually got all items. Nothing at all like the pictures, fit my 8 year old daughter !! Very bad quality unhappy

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Twinkledeals and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1211451

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us.

We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.

Could you please provide us your order number? We will check this issue and figure out solution for you.

Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service