1.9K views
Featured

I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived.It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off it and missing it's sleeves....

when I sent them a message through Facebook (with pictures) they said "I could send it back (at my cost) within 7 days for a full refund" (it wouldn't arrive in china in 7days) or "keep it and they would refund me $4.25usd"( I paid $17.50usd.) In the end they refunded me $4.22usd and gave me a 6% discount code that was valid for 1 month. I will NEVER buy anything off this site again and I would NEVER recommend them to anybody!!!

I have also been told that Rosegal is the same!!!Buyers beware!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dress. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
#1220075

Dear customer,

Thank you for your recent comment.

We're sorry for the issue that you have raised.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check for you?

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Pictures are worth a thousand words... Thank you so much!!