2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

On 18th August 2016 I ordered a floral print halter neck two piece swimsuit. I recieved the parcel on 25th August but only half the item was there. The halter neck floral top was missing.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1206131

Dear Customer,

Thank you, we always welcome feedback from our valued customers.

I want to start by offering a personal apology to the customer affected.

Please rest assured that the parcel will be delivered in time with right address provided.

Can you provide us your order number or contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Thank you very much for your understanding.Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service