Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

15 days package not delivered

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of delivery service from Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

Mi3gipad
Fishers, Indiana, United States #1241508

Day 7 for me oh great looks like I'm in for a treat:(

AllyChen1234

Dear Kingsman,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

I want to start by offering a personal apology to the customer affected.

The order number you provided to us is not complete.

Can you provide us your order number?

Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We are more than willing to help you check this issue.Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Kingsman34
San Antonio, Texas, United States #1240653

I dont like being scamed and be waiting ive been vary vary vary patient to get this jacket and it does not come on time and i got off the phone with DHL and they didnt recieve the pakage so that means i paid for something that didnt even deliver thats messed up i want my jacket before i start sueing