I purchased several items and have exchanged several emails trying to get a refund and poor quality and mid-sized clothing. They make it impossible to send back without spending more money. This site is a total ripoff!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1219531

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent comment.

We wish to let the customer know that we are sorry for this issue.

Customer could contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with details.

We will reply you in 24 hours.

Or you could provide us your order number, we will check this issue for you. Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service