Chatham, Medway
Featured Not resolved
2.7

Hello

I received my order last weekend and didn't realise that the boots are odd and both left feet. I am not very happy about this and I would like you to send me a brand new pair as it is an error made your end! I will attach a photo for you to see!

Thanks

Chloe

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals boots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
#1209098

Dear Chloe,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link?

http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service. Thank you for your support and cooperation. Best regard, Twinkledeals.com