I m waiting for my order from November 28, they recibe the payment but this fraud, carefully

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals blouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1215451

Dear Customer,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

I want to start by offering a personal apology to the customer affected.

The parcel could be delayed by weather, holiday and peak season.

Please provide us your order number, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index, we will check this issue for you and figure out solution for you.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Twinkledeals - Website Review from Chicago, Illinois Twinkledeals " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..." Read more Twinkledeals - Delivery Service Review from Belfast, Belfast Twinkledeals "On 18th August 2016 I ordered a floral print halter neck two piece swimsuit. I recieved the parcel on 25th August but only half the item was there. The halter..." Read more Twinkledeals - Doesn't look like what I ordered & doesn't fit Twinkledeals "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..." Read more Twinkledeals - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category Twinkledeals "hey,it's me Nawang sherpa from Nepal I saw some bomber jacket so I want to buy some jacket,and my mom she is in newyork so she is uneducated so I..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more