Arcozelo, Porto

i bought a dress and it´s completly different from the one on the foto.it´s a very thin a weak fabric, came in different colour ans it´s bad quality and faulty!

i make a denounce in paypal , because they do´t want to give my money back. i looked on internet about other costumers and there were a lot of complains about the same issues.

also in the case of basilian people, they had to pay so they can receive the shopping.i think this web page should be blocked.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals hoodie for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1214900

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent comment.

We want to start by telling you that we are sorry about the situation.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check the details?

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service