Arcozelo, Porto

i bought a dress and it´s completly different from the one on the foto.it´s a very thin a weak fabric, came in different colour ans it´s bad quality and faulty!

i make a denounce in paypal , because they do´t want to give my money back. i looked on internet about other costumers and there were a lot of complains about the same issues.

also in the case of basilian people, they had to pay so they can receive the shopping.i think this web page should be blocked.

Review about: Hoodie.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1214900

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent comment.

We want to start by telling you that we are sorry about the situation.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Would you mind providing us your order number so that we could check the details?

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Twinkledeals - Review about Dress from Lubbock, Texas Twinkledeals "Be warned!!! This site is a scam. You do not get the lovely item pictured. Instead you get a horrible fake rendition. Luckily I used PayPal to pay and..." Read more Twinkledeals Long Full Bang Curly Synthetic Wig Review Twinkledeals " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..." Read more Twinkledeals - Received top late - had dried blood on the lining! Twinkledeals "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..." Read more Twinkledeals - Low-Quality Products, Late/No Delivery, Terrible Customer Service Twinkledeals "About a month and a half before Christmas, Facebook suggested this site called Twinkledeals.com and these leather jackets I might like. They were really cute and when I saw the..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more