19.3K views

Twinkle Deals is a scam and will just ripped you off!!First the clothes, tops looks good in the web site but not when you get your order.

It looked like some lousy seamstress made a copy of an outfit in rush. The shape and size is ridiculous. PLUS, I ordered 6 items and I received 4 items. The four items doesn't even look like what I ordered.

VERY POOR QUALITY. The color and looks is not a match on what they featured. No receipt included in a lousy package. What the heck!!

This company is even located in Asia. How can you even trust!! Not Trustworthy, Unreliable, Inaccurate. Don't even bother order in this company.

Total waste. Not worth it. It'll just makes you so mad!! You can even buy better here in the US for the same price and good quality.

So please people out there!!DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1237747

I wish I had seen your review before I allowed my daughter on this website.I can't get these people to answer me.

This should be illegal.

We were just scammed out of shoes that were the poorest quality ever.They do not provide a customer service number nor does there website allow you to return an item.

They are not set up this way.

Once they get your money, its over.

Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom #1236754

This fraud company it was so painful I fall victim .

Oct.17th:I'm out too.

Ordered 9 pairs of earings the beginning of Sept. 2 were received. Company said they were still being shipped. Two hats were sent crushed & dented.

(Company is supposed to refund money ? Said not to send back; will donate them.

Ordered a mermaid blanket; received 2.Waiting on confirmation to return 1.

AllyChen1234

Dear customer,

We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Twinkledeals are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.twinkledeals.com/

Twinkledeals offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link? http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.Best regard, Twinkledeals.com

Columbia City, Indiana, United States #1217547

I wish I had seen this first....STILL have not gotten my whole order.

I ordered 3 shirts and only got 2 and charged for 5.I am fighting with paypal now.

Rockwall, Texas, United States #1135529

What website can I purchase from here in the USA for the same prices twinkledeals.com. I really like the style of clothing they are showing and would really like to order some.

I ordered two dresses.They were pitiful.

I threw them in the trash. Threads hanging everywhere.

Cheapest quality I have ever seen.Don't waste your money.

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1127254

Please don't order from Zulilly, Modlilly, Twinkledeals, Nastydress, Rosegal, Sammydress, Dresslilly, Jollychic and any of the ones from Asia!!!.They look legitimate, but they are all scams!

The quality is horrible. Looks like children did the sewing.The colors are off, they are ill fitting. You might not even get your order.

Hard to get a refund or even reach customer service.Horrible!!!!!

to Anonymous #1143111

That's not true I have ordered from zulliy on move than one occasion and never have a problem I just ordered 10 pieces for my grandson and all is just as I have expected.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!I ordered two items and only received one that wasn't even what I ordered.

The other one never came even after multiple emails to the seller. I paid through PayPal and even filed a dispute to no avail! The seller wanted me to return the wrong item, at my cost, to China. Well it would have cost me more to return ship it that I paid for both items!

A complete RIP OFF!DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!