19.4K views

Twinkle Deals is a scam and will just ripped you off!! First the clothes, tops looks good in the web site but not when you get your order.

It looked like some lousy seamstress made a copy of an outfit in rush. The shape and size is ridiculous. PLUS, I ordered 6 items and I received 4 items. The four items doesn't even look like what I ordered.

VERY POOR QUALITY. The color and looks is not a match on what they featured. No receipt included in a lousy package. What the heck!!

This company is even located in Asia. How can you even trust!! Not Trustworthy, Unreliable, Inaccurate. Don't even bother order in this company.

Total waste. Not worth it. It'll just makes you so mad!! You can even buy better here in the US for the same price and good quality.

So please people out there!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1237747

I wish I had seen your review before I allowed my daughter on this website. I can't get these people to answer me.

This should be illegal.

We were just scammed out of shoes that were the poorest quality ever. They do not provide a customer service number nor does there website allow you to return an item.

They are not set up this way.

Once they get your money, its over.

Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom #1236754

This fraud company it was so painful I fall victim .

Oct. 17th:I'm out too.

Ordered 9 pairs of earings the beginning of Sept. 2 were received. Company said they were still being shipped. Two hats were sent crushed & dented.

(Company is supposed to refund money ? Said not to send back; will donate them.

Ordered a mermaid blanket; received 2. Waiting on confirmation to return 1.

Twinkledeals

Dear customer,

We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Twinkledeals are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave. You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.twinkledeals.com/

Twinkledeals offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link? http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service.

Thank you for your support and cooperation. Best regard, Twinkledeals.com

Columbia City, Indiana, United States #1217547

I wish I had seen this first.... STILL have not gotten my whole order.

I ordered 3 shirts and only got 2 and charged for 5. I am fighting with paypal now.

Rockwall, Texas, United States #1135529

What website can I purchase from here in the USA for the same prices twinkledeals.com. I really like the style of clothing they are showing and would really like to order some.

I ordered two dresses. They were pitiful.

I threw them in the trash. Threads hanging everywhere.

Cheapest quality I have ever seen. Don't waste your money.

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1127254

Please don't order from Zulilly, Modlilly, Twinkledeals, Nastydress, Rosegal, Sammydress, Dresslilly, Jollychic and any of the ones from Asia!!!. They look legitimate, but they are all scams!

The quality is horrible. Looks like children did the sewing.The colors are off, they are ill fitting. You might not even get your order.

Hard to get a refund or even reach customer service. Horrible!!!!!

to Anonymous #1143111

That's not true I have ordered from zulliy on move than one occasion and never have a problem I just ordered 10 pieces for my grandson and all is just as I have expected.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE! I ordered two items and only received one that wasn't even what I ordered.

The other one never came even after multiple emails to the seller. I paid through PayPal and even filed a dispute to no avail! The seller wanted me to return the wrong item, at my cost, to China. Well it would have cost me more to return ship it that I paid for both items!

A complete RIP OFF! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

Thieves.

I purchased two items.

One: I received an order over a month after purchase.

The quality/craftsmanship is phenomenally terrible. A child could have made this purse.

Secondly, I never received the 2nd (forgive the redundancy)item at all. If I eventually receive it, summertime will be here. It has been almost two months.

This company is a true rip off. Watch your credit cards. I put nothing past them.

Calling the bank now for refund. Thieves they are.

Thieves. BE WARE!

Yes, BIG rip off! HELLO you can't even contact them there is no phone number to call I have submitted 3 F****en support tickets no response.

Lost $20.00 I have not receive a jacket I order in Nov 20th.. Not going to stress I just know not to order from them again, their clothes look cheesy anyways!

I placed a orde almost a month ago still haven't got my items and u can't even contact them I'm pissed !!!!

This sounds like a branch of Jolly Chic. I was just looking at some clothes then decided to check out the location!

So glad I did.

My wife ordered from these guys over a month ago...she contacted them yesterday and funny enough it arrived this morning. Never again will she use this site.

They give a fixed price on the site but when the package arrived says something completely different.

Don't use, don't trust, be safe

Twinkle deals delivered my clothes in a week I order it on 0ctober 28 and it was here November 4 so I got some of my clothes my other are coming today so its clothes are warm it's good clothing from china

to Anonymous Oberhausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #1142643

You can tell that this is a made up "good" review when you look at the level of the English in the post.

I ordered from the on August 16, 2015 and it was shipped same day (they said) It is now October 10, 2015 and I still havent received my order. I have emailed them several times and they act like this is no problem.

I just sent another letting them know that this is fraud. I paid for a product that I havent seen.

Can we do something about this? This company should be shut down!

Wish I could find these clothes at a legit place.

HOW DO WE CONTACT THESE PEOPLE!!! I ORDERED 50$ in products a month ago and have not heard a thing. THey will NOT respond to an email?

Help!