1.3K views
Featured Not resolved
1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog!It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different places.

It had also been worn prior to me buying it as you could clearly see the nasty stains all around the underarms! The lace patterns were not even close to the same as the photograph in the catalog and the neckline was nothing like advertised as well.

I have zero plans to buy anything from them in the future nor will refer them to anyone else.I would highlu advise people against them if I am able to!

lanib wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Twinkledeals to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad quality, 3 months to receive and it was worn prior to my purchase. Author liked the most price and look of the items. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1226691

Dear Customer,

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We are more than willing to help you check this issue.

Thank you very much for your support. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service