The "Casual Style Scoop Neck American Flag Print Women's Tank Top" WAS NOT AT ALL what it looked like in the photo.I don't understand why they would use false advertising.

Such a Crock. Explains why it was only $13.00. Not to mention that It took 3 weeks to get here..I ordered it weeks before the 4th of July and it came the week after ... The rings I ordered were the exact rings you can get at forever 21 but at least there you can get your size.

I would strongly discourage anyone from shopping at this store.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $13. This person is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1219530

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

We're sorry for the issue that you have raised.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We are more than willing to help you check this issue. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service