Additional Fees

Order was placed May 18. Paid extra for tracking info.

No package after 5 weeks. No usable tracking info. Multiple emails sent to request tracking info, then refund. Emails were responded to quickly, but only contain empty promises and continually asking for patience and stating waiting periods for whatever action was promised.

I eventually got a partial order that contained a ridiculously small skirt that would only fit a doll. I persistently demanded a refund and after waiting two more ‘waiting periods” and contacting my credit card company, I finally got a small refund on Aug. 29th.

What a nightmare!

WARNING: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $38. This person is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals. The most disappointing about twinkledeals shipping service at Twinkledeals was months of run around, poor quality n false advertisement and undelivered items Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Comments

Twinkledeals
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1208208

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

First, I want to start to say sorry for this issue.

Please rest assured that the parcel will be delivered in time with right address provided.

Could you please provide us your order number?

We will check this issue and figure out solution for you.

Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Thank you for your collaboration. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service