Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Similar to the other reviews, my order has never arrived. I don't think they even sent any package because there was no trackable number or the shipping company name.

After 60 days, they replied to my multiple requests that "it looks like the package was lost". Instead of making any pretence of trying to find it, or provide any contacts of the shipping company that was claimed to handle the shipment, they asked for more money to "resend the package". Nice try! There is no phone number to contact the customer service directly, only a service ticket that kept asking me if I received the package even after I complained I didn't.

It's like talking to a wall... This company is a fraud, stay away!

Dymochka wrote the review because of "order never arrived, and no refund given. scam!" at Twinkledeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Twinkledeals to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Twinkledeals
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1206138

Dear Dymochka,

Thank you so much for informing us about your shopping experience.

We wish to let the customer know that we are sorry for this issue.

Would you mind provide us your order number? We are more than willing to help you with the best solution.

Please rest assured that we won't take more from customer.

We looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service