Twinkledeals - Stay Away!

I placed an order on 3/9/15 for a dress

I still had not received anything regarding the dispatch so I opened up a ticket to find out what was going on

Twinkledeals responded to say my order was still being processed and it should be dispatched on 26/9 - still no confirmation email so after reading yor reviews I have opened up a complaint case.

If I see them advertise on Facebook again - which is how I signed up to them I will share their post and will warn the public to stay away as they are a scam. - Now that wont be good for their business will it - and serve them right!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 07 #1209110

Dear 706604,
Thank you for your feedback.
We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
We Twinkledeals are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.
You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link? Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service. Thank you for your support and cooperation. Best regard,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Twinkledeals. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Twinkledeals.
Filing a new complaint about