Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Featured

I placed an order on 3/9/15 for a dress

I still had not received anything regarding the dispatch so I opened up a ticket to find out what was going on

Twinkledeals responded to say my order was still being processed and it should be dispatched on 26/9 - still no confirmation email so after reading yor reviews I have opened up a complaint case.

If I see them advertise on Facebook again - which is how I signed up to them I will share their post and will warn the public to stay away as they are a scam. - Now that wont be good for their business will it - and serve them right!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Twinkledeals and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Twinkledeals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Twinkledeals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
#1209110

Dear 706604,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Twinkledeals are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.twinkledeals.com/ For your issue, we will check it for you.Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link?

http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.Best regard, Twinkledeals.com