Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Featured

I placed an order on 3/9/15 for a dress

I still had not received anything regarding the dispatch so I opened up a ticket to find out what was going on

Twinkledeals responded to say my order was still being processed and it should be dispatched on 26/9 - still no confirmation email so after reading yor reviews I have opened up a complaint case.

If I see them advertise on Facebook again - which is how I signed up to them I will share their post and will warn the public to stay away as they are a scam. - Now that wont be good for their business will it - and serve them right!!

Review about: Long Maxi Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
#1209110

Dear 706604,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Twinkledeals are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.twinkledeals.com/ For your issue, we will check it for you.Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link?

http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.Best regard, Twinkledeals.com