3.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Your sizing is completely off and your delivery time takes forever. I had size issues on my first order.

I ordered a size 3X bathing suit it would not fit my friend who is a size large. It took over 1 month to received the order and I can not use the suit. Do you need to send me a size 5X? I had previously ordered two tops and and a bathing suit and they were so small.

I usually wear a size 1 X but even the size 3X was too small. You have very good quality and stylish clothing and product but you do need to work on the sizing and delivery time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Swimsuit.

Reason of review: SIZE.

Preferred solution: Send me a size 5X bathing suit since the 3x does fit my size large friend.

I liked: Style and quality.

I didn't like: Totally off size and delivery time.

Comments

Twinkledeals
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1208209

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page,you need to check it before you place the order.

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Please rest assured that we will figure out solution for you after confirmed this issue. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service