1.3K views
100% full Not resolved
3.0

It's my fault for not checking them out online first...quality is very disappointing, not even Walmart quality, the opening for the head is so small it is laughable and I only received one of the two items I ordered.

Here's a photo, I've placed a pencil across the tummy area and my keys in the opening for the neck to give you and idea what XXL looks like....also checkout how very little room there is for arms. I rarely ever go online to place a complaint but this is ridiculous and also took over a month to arrive. I think they were about $15 each

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. maggie65nc stated that there is a room for improvement of quality or sizing and quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of blouse and associated monetary loss in the amount of $36. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned blouse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Twinkledeals offers size chart on the product page and we offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link? http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.Best regard, Twinkledeals.com

Auburn, California, United States #942103

Dang!I just ordered that shirt.

This lesson is going to cost me $42.Bummer.

Chico, California, United States #930452

I just ordered a couple tops, I'm a little nervous as this is the only shop that has tried to charge me for a free tracking number and they suggest paying for shipping insurance as well, what are they telling their customers?That w/o paying extra you'll never know what happened to your order?

That this is all a gamble? Let's see if they're right, maybe they are unreliable. I'm pretty sure Paypal would want to know this.

Fingers crossed.M Hill.

Vancouver, Washington, United States #929628

AND...I ordered the top on 11/22/14 & didn't receive it until 1/8/15 !!

Vancouver, Washington, United States #929622

I ordered the very same top!!!and it is without a doubt, the worst quality I have ever seen..really cheap & trashy fabric.

I ordered size 2X & I swear it's more like an extra small!! Haven't tried to return it yet, but i'm sure that will be a challenge as they want pics & measurements, etc...

The top was only $15...but it's more about the point that the $$.