Terrible company. Did not receive product and they will not refund.

Horrible company. STAY AWAY!! I ordered 2 items and I waited over a month and no items. I checked my account with them and the order was not processed or shipped.

I contacted their customer service and told them since it had been over 30 days and the order had not shipped to please cancel the order and refund my account. I got no response, so I disputed the charge on my credit account. Then after 10 days they sent me a response of they shipped the order. No such order ever arrived.

They say they have a shipment tracking on it and it was delivered but we did not receive any items. After I confronted them about it they say now some of the order was out of stock and they can refund some of the item they shipped.

It is absolutely ridiculous.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Twinkledeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Twinkledeals to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals and twinkledeals shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Twinkledeals
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1196555

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent review.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer.

The item status keeps updating, and we are willing to check this issue for you.

Please provide us your order number or contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index.

We will get in touch with you to confirm this issue and figure out the best solution. Thank you very much for your support. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service