It only took 10 days from the moment I made the order until it showed up on my doorstep so the site gets a plus from me for that reason (not this site for refreshing the page and making me type this again). I also live on the east coast of the US and chose the expedited shipping option (which funnily wasn't even the most expensive one so I saved money by getting my item sooner).

Another plus from me since the dress I ordered was actually made to fit an adult though it just barely fits and is kind of tight around the arms and chest (I'm a medium in dresses and ordered a medium). It's still wearable, made of decently thick material as far as I can tell, and the length is at least pretty close to how it's pictured on the site. One thing the site doesn't mention is that the dress has a zipper on the back, I can still get in and out of it with the zipper all the way up but have to be careful while doing so.

Im all around satisfied with my purchase. What my dress looks like: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=t5fxwk&s=9 What it looks like on the site: http://www.twinkledeals.com/long-sleeve-dresses/polka-dot-long-sleeves-dress/p_624611.html?currency=USD&lkid=72140&gclid=CKi83Jvll9ICFYI9gQod8Q8HNQ

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Twinkledeals

Dear customer,

Thank you for your friendly review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us.

Check back at Twinkledeals.com again soon for all our latest deals.

Many thanks,