5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My experience with TwinkleDeals is the best among many sites!I just can not understand so many negative reviews ...

EVERY TIME I needed their help, within 24 hours I got the team return! Always many kind and concerned about my personal satisfaction. Always very committed to solve my problems and meet my requests! The products of excellent quality with very affordable prices, enchant any consumer!

But the service is really the differential of the company. I bought them a long time ago and my goods always arrived within the stipulated time and very well packaged! I'm a fan of the store! I have already bought from clothes (women and men), handbags, accessories, jewelry...

I just can not resist the prices! AND EVERY TIME I am surprised, more and more, with the quality of the products bought. Problems happen everywhere, the important thing is to honor the commitment! And TwinkleDeals always did it with a lot of commitment!

I only have compliments!!!

With each new purchase, I become even more faithful to the company.WORTH IT!

Review about: Twinkledeals Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Quality, Excelent service, Variety of products, Fair prices, Real products compatible with the photos announced.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments