Ordered an item - a Tshirt top - in April, and was sent an email saying it was no longer available.I would be refunded to my PayPal account.

As of today - June 28th - no refund! . I've emailed and just receive an automated reply. It's all but impossible to contact Twinkledeals, their so-called Support Centre doesn't appear to exist.

I've now contacted PayPal to assist me in this as Twinkledeals are obviously not going to credit me without some intervention.

I would advise people not to use this company.....the products are not good quality and the sizes ridiculously small.I definitely will not be purchasing again!

Review about: Top.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Refund not received.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #1345939

Issue now resolved!

ht31336_80

Unfulfillment of order is the made reason for a customer to worry about.The problem mainly occurs when customer unable to file a complaint against it.Any user facing any problem related to Apple products may contact the website.

Apple Customer Support

Twinkledeals Delivery Service Review from Belfast, Belfast Twinkledeals "On 18th August 2016 I ordered a floral print halter neck two piece swimsuit. I recieved the parcel on 25th August but only half the item was there. The halter..." Read more Twinkledeals Long Full Bang Curly Synthetic Wig Review Twinkledeals " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..." Read more Twinkledeals - Doesn't look like what I ordered & doesn't fit Twinkledeals "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..." Read more Twinkledeals - Review about Dress from Lubbock, Texas Twinkledeals "Be warned!!! This site is a scam. You do not get the lovely item pictured. Instead you get a horrible fake rendition. Luckily I used PayPal to pay and..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more