placed 1 order received it after 3 weeks , ok its coming from china so knew would take a while , placed 2 more orders , nothing arrives after 35 days , put complaint in , told terms and conditions they have 2 months before it counts as non delivery , so neither order has arrived after two months , they have supposedly resent the orders but I have written off my money , wanted stuff for Christmas , ordered in November still nothing received in February I think they process your first order then your suckered in to ordering again and you can kiss your money goodbye don't waste your money with this company to save a couple of pounds will cost you loads.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

I ordered a dress since last month in April and has never receive it as yet very disappointed .

AllyChen1234

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the issues you have encountered with your order.

We will always offer our customers returns, refunds and exchanges in line with our policies.

Please click here for more details: http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return.

Could you please provide us your order number?We will check this issue and figure out solution for you.

Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Twinkledeals Team