Twinkledeals - Received top late - had dried blood on the lining!

So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully uploaded for you!)

Both took ages to get here, so long in fact I'd even forgotten I'd ordered mine! Sadly, laughably, both tops look NOTHING like the picture and are made from the cheapest materials known to woman. No care labels or even a brand label in sight, which makes me think it was whipped up in a sweatshop.

Then I found the dried blood on mine...

I wrote a review pretty much exactly the same as this on the site, even attached photos, but I doubt very much it'll appear! I've submitted a complaint asking for my money back, but again I'm not holding my breath. Never again will I order from Twinkledeals, a pox on them!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #570095

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Twinkledeals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 1 No 1
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 11 #1225227

Dear customer,
Thank you for your feedback.
We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will do our best to improve our service.
Twinkledeals offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .
To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:
For your issue, we will check it for you. Please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link Thank you for your support and cooperation. Best regard,

0 0 Reply

Apr 24 #1149442

I also bought this top. Total piece of ***

1 0 Reply

Dec 15, 2014 #916164

When you pay sweatshop prices, you get sweatshop goods.

9 4 Reply

Dec 13, 2015 #1078133

unless you're buying small and/or local, EVERYTHING you wear is made in a sweatshop.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Twinkledeals. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Twinkledeals.
Filing a new complaint about