Waleska, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a sweater and the product I received was not wearable.It's fibers were akin to plastic.

I filled out a request to return on their website and was told they had received my request and was processing. Then nothing. They have not answered my request. I have no address to ship to except their return on the package which is a post office box.

There was no invoice or packing slip. No directions on their site on how to return an item. I can't send it to the PO box and request a signature to confirm it arrived.

SO I'm stuck with an inferior product.

Review about: Cardigan.

I didn't like: Quality of product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Twinkledeals Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1216200

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

I want to start by offering a personal apology to the customer affected.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service