Waleska, Georgia

I ordered a sweater and the product I received was not wearable.It's fibers were akin to plastic.

I filled out a request to return on their website and was told they had received my request and was processing. Then nothing. They have not answered my request. I have no address to ship to except their return on the package which is a post office box.

There was no invoice or packing slip. No directions on their site on how to return an item. I can't send it to the PO box and request a signature to confirm it arrived.

SO I'm stuck with an inferior product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of twinkledeals website from Twinkledeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Twinkledeals to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1216200

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

I want to start by offering a personal apology to the customer affected.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service