So disappointed and hope that others in the future will never use Twinkledeals. I was scammed into buying something from an advertisment on my Facebook page.

I have tried to contact them about my missing item and it is now August 2017 and I still have not received it. I think they just take your money and never ship the items.The customer service gives me the run around and tells me there is no tracking number on the package.

I don't understand how they can scam people like this. It is so upsetting because I had been waiting for the item for a gift to my niece.

Review about: Twinkledeals Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Twinkledeals

Dear Customer,Thank you for your valuable feedback.We wish apologize for any inconvenience.For the issue, we will check it for you.Could you please tell us your order number so that we can offer a better solution?Thank you for your time.Twinkledeals Team

I cant even get in touch with them about where my package is going on ten days now.does Facebook know they are a fraudulent company,how can we use as a group about them taking are money.this is crazy.