Zutphen, Gelderland

All went well, i ordered paid and got a message that my order was shipped.

Then I never received the order .... 9 May ordered ..... 19 May shipped .. now it is 29 June ...

Cannot reach Twinkle deals. They do not respond to emails. When checking into the support center I get error after error after error. Resetting password also ends up in an error .

It is simply impossible to log in or reach them. I should have checked the reviews before ordering anything with them ...

Fraud ?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of twinkledeals shipping service. Twinkledeals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned twinkledeals shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Twinkledeals.

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Comments

AllyChen1234
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1196556

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

We're sorry for the issue that you have raised.

Please confirm if you contact us by this link https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index

Please provide us your order number so that we could check for you and fix this issue.

We looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service