I order a one size top thinking it would a good 14 wrong it only would fit a small 12/10 and the length was small. first time I have used this company will never use it again.

The top that I ordered along with the one size top, it was a good job I ordered a XL other wise that would of been to small wasted my money

very disappointed I think you but cheap you get cheap. very badly made cotton threads show, material cheap, it will properly shrink in the first wash. I hope people will read this

s review and think twice about ordering any think from this company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Twinkledeals. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Twinkledeals to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Twinkledeals top for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Twinkledeals
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #1226231

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page,you need to check it before you place the order.

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We are more than willing to help you check this issue. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service